Thursday, December 18, 2014

In this life, we get as we give.

I have recently discovered our purpose here! Are you ready for this mind-blowing tidbit?! We are all here to GIVE! We are here to share our hearts with strangers and with good friends, to reach out to people who need, and to forgive and show mercy over and over again. We are here to love.

With that in mind, it is easy to see how busy one small life can be! I used to be bored, trying to think of something I could do that would bring me satisfaction. I was dying to know happiness by trying to GET for myself when all I needed to do was GIVE to other people. This new discovery has opened me up to a place of peace. I'm not bored anymore! I am always looking for opportunities to help, to share and to forgive! Phew! How busy I am! In case you haven't noticed, the opportunities to show love are endless!

Even more amazing is the faith that comes with giving. According to Peace Pilgrim, "All good efforts bear good fruit". Sometimes we don't see the fruit of our labor but we must know that the fruit is there! It may be hiding in a place we're not looking or even in a place we are incapable of seeing.

We each have much potential every second of every day to make peace, give hope, and to show kindness! Love to you all!












No comments:

Post a Comment